Encourage STEM career awareness at your school during National Science Week (Aug 11-19, 2018)
5 steps to running a Day of STEM at your school:
- Register and create a free teacher account at www.dayofstem.com.au
- Choose an online program and theme for your Day of STEM:
- Choose in-class activities to complement your chosen program. Information here: http://dayofstem.org/australia/education/classroom-activities/
- Encourage other staff to join your Day of STEM. Students can run the program at anytime from class or at home.
- Share your success via social media and tag Facebook: @DayofSTEM or Twitter @DayofSTEM
Contact Renée Hoareau, Director, Education and Engagement at Day of STEM for assistance: email@example.com