Day of STEM would like to thank our education and industry partners and participating schools for their support in making 2017 a great year. In 2017, Day of STEM:
- increased the number of STEM mentors on the platform to 21 via 3 new programs including Women in STEM (click here), Optus Cyber Security Experience (click here) and the South Sydney STEM Cup (click here)
- engaged with STEM teachers around Australia at education conferences and via professional learning webinars
- promoted STEM career awareness through our free, online programs to thousands of Australian high-school and tertiary students (program overview here)
- gained support from the Victorian Government to create the Cyber Victorian Schools challenge (click here) aimed at igniting student interest and awareness in cyber security careers
- established a Cyber Teacher Program with professional learning modules for teachers (click here).
seeing blue after taking viagra apa college papers for sale https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/farmacias-online-seguras-viagra-for-the-brain/33/ can viagra damage you viagra for lung problems literature thesis biomedical sciences uva click here follow url cialis review bodybuilding ap lang synthesis essay prompt 2010 calendar go site https://thembl.org/masters/thesis-kuleuven-voorblad/60/ discontinuing lexapro source site enter site technology breeds laziness essay click follow url source site argumentative essay on battered women celebrex buy cheap no prescription go here best letter editor services us airbus defence and space organization in an essay indications for viagra treatment in women go https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/levitra-felts-mills/33/ https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/is-viagra-legal-in-cuba/13/ ventolin inhaler price philippines writing a good introduction to a research paper essays career nursing Check out the Day of STEM program overview here.
In 2018, Day of STEM will be:
- adding new mentors and programs to the Day of STEM suite to help highlight exciting new and emerging careers
- continue mapping the Day of STEM programs to the Australian Curriculum Digital Technologies
- hosting professional learning webinars including ‘How to be a Cyber Teacher’ and ‘Day of STEM mentor’ series (register here)
- building a Day of STEM teacher community to support and build teacher professional knowledge of promoting emerging STEM careers and skills in the classroom. Teachers will be able to share free resources and classroom activities via the website soon.