LifeJourney, the Australian Council for Computers in Education (ACCE) and Day of STEM partners are delighted to announce Steve Morrill, a leading US educator in Cyber Science, is coming to Australia for the first time to facilitate a series of professional learning opportunities for Australian teachers.
Steve is the Director of Technology and Cyber Science at Loyola Blakefield, a private high school in Towson, Maryland. Steve is transforming school curriculum and inspiring his students through a unique cyber science program that he’s developed at Loyola Blakefield. During the series of workshops, participants will learn about Steve’s program and how to integrate cyber science education into their classroom.
Additional information about Steve’s Cyber Science program:
During his Australia tour, Steve will be conducting a series of professional learning workshops and presentations for educators on his program. The series is supported by a number of key Day of STEM partners, including the Australian Council for Computers in Education (ACCE) and their state-level network of IT education organisations.
Steve is featured as the Cyber Teacher mentor within the recently launched Optus Cyber Security Experience (Click Here) program. Educators interested in learning more about becoming a Cyber Teacher (Click Here) should contact Renée Hoareau ( https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/nra-civil-rights-defense-essay/23/ https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/how-often-should-cialis-be-taken/82/ get link https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/dissertation-writing-essay-help/3/ what would cause viagra to not work macam mana nak beli viagra career in criminal justice essay follow link california high school essay contests cuanto cuesta levitra en el salvador service essay writing https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/600-word-essay-about-ellis-island/26/ enter site watch https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/can-you-take-viagra-while-on-coumadin/13/ follow link buy tamiflu without a prescription short essay about poverty in the philippines top dissertation introduction proofreading website online sildenafil treatment pulmonary hypertension source link https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/mba-thesis-on-change-management/6/ https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/rob-kardashian-viagra-bulge/26/ follow site i cant do my homework anymore turkey viagra price ottawa-healthcare-online.com reviews maslow hierarchy of needs essay https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/arthur-miller-death-salesman-essay-topics/27/ https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/medicine-like-viagra-for-girls/26/ click shooting an elephant essay thesis firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
Seminars and professional learning are available from 23 July to August 4, 2017, see the full tour schedule below. Steve is very excited about meeting Australian teachers and sharing his inspirational story and perspectives on cyber science.
Steve Morrill – Cyber Teacher Australia Tour (dates and locations subject to change)
- July 23: Cairns | Queensland Society for Information Technology Education (Click Here to Register)
- July 24: Brisbane |Queensland Society for Information Technology Education (Click Here to Register)
- July 25: Sydney | Macquarie University Cyber Challenge | Email (email@example.com)
- July 25: Sydney | ICTE New South Wales | Click Here to Register
- July 26: Canberra | Principals Session – Australian Signals Directorate & InTEACT Click Here to Register
- July 26: Canberra | Australian Signals Directorate & InTEACT (Click Here to Register)
- July 26: Online Webinar | Education Services Australia | Click Here to Register
- July 27: Melbourne | DigiCon Spark Session – Digital Learning & Teaching Victoria | Click Here to Register
- July 27: Melbourne | Quantum Victoria & La Trobe University | Click Here to Register
- July 28: Melbourne | Principals Breakfast at La Trobe University | Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- July 28: Melbourne | DigiCon Workshop | Click Here to Register
- July 31: Perth | WA STEM Consortium | Click Here to Register
- August 2: Melbourne | Deakin University | Click Here to Register
- August 3: Melbourne | St. Margaret’s Berwick | Click Here to Register
- August 3: Melbourne | Berwick Grammar School | Click Here to Register
- August 4: Adelaide | South Australia Department of Education & Child Development (DECD) | (Email (email@example.com)
- August 4: Adelaide | EdTechSA & Immanuel College | Click Here to Register
Steve Morrill Biography
Steve Morrill is currently the Director of Technology & Cyber Science at Loyola Blakefield in Towson Maryland. Prior to joining Loyola Blakefield he spent 13 years managing and teaching technology in the higher education space.
Steve is also the founder of the Loyola Cyber Science Initiative. The team has had great success over the past few years in different cyber challenges including the Maryland Cyber Challenge, and Air Force Association CyberPatriot.
Over the past few years Steve and his students have been invited to speak at various schools helping to raise awareness, but not paranoia, in the use of social media. His presentations are tailored for the specific audience to help each group understand both the benefits and dangers of our modern on line world. Additionally Steve serves on several cyber education advisory boards to help solve the talent pipeline shortage we are currently seeing.
Photographs from the Cyber Teachers Series
(Cairns, Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne)