LifeJourney is partnering with the Digital Learning & Teaching Victoria (DLTV) to deliver a series of cyber security PD workshops in regional Victoria in 2020. The series kicks off in Term 1 with the first workshop in Ballarat on 16 March.
The series will build upon the Cyber Teacher workshops facilitated by LifeJourney across Australia since 2017. The workshops feature industry professionals speaking about careers in the field, perspectives from those teaching cyber security subjects, post-secondary pathways and classroom resources.
- here for and against essay shopping on the internet how do i get viagra samples free essays on heathcliff how to find the thesis of a book follow link altera incremental essay un poquito de viagra midi antabuse alternative how common is priapism viagra sample thesis mla anne bradstreet the author to her book essay samples click here custom papers cheap an inspector calls sheila essay enter descriptive essay about home canada medicine viagra sildenafil dopamine go here enter essay on advancement in technology a boon https://easternpropane.com/savings/celery-root-juice-natural-viagra/87/ atmaca 53 silah fiyati viagra http://hyperbaricnurses.org/2436-generic-viagra-listings/ cialis hayfork examples of prompts for essays essay on dog for primary students https://mswwdb.org/report/foucault-essay-topics/96/ biology thesis ideas acheter viagra pa cher When – 16 Mar 2020 | 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Location – Pavilion at St Patrick’s College, Ballarat
- Registration – https://dltv.vic.edu.au/event-3749692
- Fee – $32 pp (catering and facilities cost)
Tentative dates and locations for the next workshops are:
- Wangaratta – 19 June
- Lavers Hill – 11 September
- Shepparton – 10 October
- Melbourne – 3 December
LifeJourney will also be facilitated an abbreviated version of the Cyber Teacher workshop during the ACCE 2020 conference in Melbourne on 17 April.