As part of this year’s National Science Week festivities, LifeJourney partnered with St Margaret’s & Berwick Grammar to deliver a two-day STEM learning festival for over 250 students and community members in Berwick. LifeJourney would like to thank the guest speakers, workshop presenters and organisers for the time and amazing contribution to this inaugural event.
Day of STEM Festival Speakers & Presenters – Thank you!
- Lucas Watson, Product Management Specialist, Actura
- Laura Monty, Account Manager, Actura
- Emma Butler, Digital Economy Specialist, Cyber Security, Ashurst
- Peter Pentland, Executive Manager, ATSE-STELR
- Prof. Matthew Warren, Course Director, Cyber Security, Deakin University, School of IT
- Prof. Yong Xiang, Associate Head of School (Research), Deakin University, School of IT
- Guy Wood-Bradley, Lecturer, Information Technology, Deakin University, School of IT
- Jacyl Shaw, Digital Innovation Lead, GHD Digital
- Jamie Weston, Senior Educator, Holmesglen Institute
- Debra Hardy, Head of Department, Computing and IT, Holmesglen Institute
- Renee Hoareau, Director, Education & Engagement, LifeJourney
- Roland Gesthuizen, STEM Education, Monash University
- Gary Bass, President, Online Association of STEM Educators
- Stewart Hayes, Principal Cyber Security Consultant , Optus Business
- Rob Gell AM, Geographer, Executive Director, ReThink Sustainability
- Emma McDonald, Graduate and Entry Level Lead, Telstra
- Martin Tomko, Lecturer, Department of Infrastructure Engineering, University of Melbourne
A special recognition and debt of gratitude goes out to the hosts of the Day of STEM festival, including Principal Ms. Annette Rome and the staff at St. Margaret’s & Berwick Grammar School.